Latest News from ISGlobal Radiation Programme
- Caractérisation de l’exposition aux radiofréquences (RF) induite par les ouveaux usages et les nouvelles technologies des systèmes de communications mobiles (CREST)
- Cardiovascular Risk from Exposure to Low-dose and Low-dose-rate Ionizing Radiation
- Do communication technologies and environmental exposures affect the risk of brain tumors in young people?
- Epidemiological study to quantify risks for paediatric computerized tomography and to optimise doses
- Generalized EMF research using novel methods. An integrated approach: from research to risk assessment and support to risk management.
- Low dose research towards multidisciplinary integration
- Nuclear Emergency Situations – Improvement of dosimetric, Medical And Health Surveillance Stakeholder INvolvement in Generating Science
- Occupational exposures and brain tumours
- Radiofrequency ElectroMagnetic fields exposure and BRAiN DevelopmenT from exposure assessment to dose-response assessment (REMBRANDT)
- Spanish Childhood Cancer Survivor Study
- The Shamisen Project